Official name: Republic of Azerbaijan
Official language: Azerbaijani
Area: 86.6 thousand km², occupies the 112th place in the world
Population: 10 million people
Density: 113 people / km²
Neighboring countries: Russia, Turkey, Iran, Armenia, Georgia
Currency: Manat, AZN
Phone code: (+994)
Internet domains: .az
Study in Azerbaijan
Study in Azerbaijan
As the final exams approach, prospective applicants are increasingly thinking about choosing a university in which they will learn the basics of their profession. In recent years, the popularity of such an educational area as study in Azerbaijan has been growing rapidly. The educational system of this country was reformed according to the European principle, so now Azerbaijan is an excellent opportunity to obtain a European-style diploma at a fairly low cost.
In order to become a student of an Azerbaijani university, you must have a document on completed high-school education. Studies in Azerbaijan are conducted in such languages as Azerbaijani, Russian and English. Nevertheless, the study of the Azerbaijani language in universities is compulsory, so even if you chose an educational program in Russian or English, be prepared also to study in addition the state language of the country. Since Azerbaijani universities are participants of the Bologna process, here you can get such academic degrees as a bachelor, master, candidate or doctor of science.
Key advantages of higher education in Azerbaijan
Among the main advantages of training in Azerbaijan can be identified:
• Low cost of study. Compared with other countries, in Azerbaijan you can get higher education at a very democratic price. Diplomas of Azerbaijani universities are recognized throughout Europe, so if you want to work abroad, you do not have to confirm the document on higher education in European countries.
• To enter the Azerbaijan University, applicants do not need to come to the country, today it is enough to send a package of necessary documentation by e-mail. In order to obtain a study visa in Azerbaijan, you only need to provide an official invitation from the university, in which you plan to receive a diploma.
• Azerbaijani universities offer students comfortable and modern campuses, modernized scientific laboratories and computer classes equipped with innovative equipment, in short, a huge number of opportunities for obtaining high-quality profile education. Such a comfortable environment allows students to concentrate as much as possible on the educational process.
• Education in this country is possible in Russian, however, you still have to learn Azerbaijani directly while studying. The knowledge of an additional foreign language will significantly increase your chances of finding a job.
• Success at the university is a very important indicator, because it determines the prospect of receiving a scholarship. The most successful foreign students can apply for a presidential scholarship, which can fully cover the cost of living in Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan is an excellent and promising choice for higher education. This is one of the few countries where you can get a European-style diploma with minimal financial resources. Become a part of the student community in Azerbaijan, laying a solid foundation for your successful professional future!
education in azerbaijan / study at state oil university / oil university abroad / universities of azerbaijan / baku university / azerbaijan state oli and industry university
Benefits of Study Abroad
Studying abroad can be one of the most beneficial experiences for a student. By studying abroad, students have the opportunity to study in a foreign nation and enjoy the appeal and culture of a new land. It may be a high priority for some, and for others it is a real challenge. Like everything else, it has many advantages and many disadvantages too. However, the value of the advantages of the student studying abroad and the reflected academic, cultural, educational and career development cannot in any way be compared to some of the negative aspects that can be exposed to it, which often have effective solutions. Here is a list of the top 5 reasons for you to study abroad:
Dual Diploma Terms
The length of MA and MSc is about 4 Semesters, and students are obliged to study for two. semesters at the University of Tabriz and two semesters at the Near East University. In special cases and with the ratification from related committee’s duration of the study period can be extended up to twelve months. The length of PhD is about 3-4 years, half will be done in University of Tabriz and the rest in the Near East University. All courses and thesis of students will be in English Language and be supervised by Professors of both sides.Degree The graduates will receive joint Master and PhD Degrees from two Universities.TABRIZ UNIVERSITYRequirements for applications to postgraduate
The Quacquarelli Symonds World University Rankings report for 2017-18 lists Bilkent as Turkey’s highest-ranked university. In the report, Bilkent is placed in the group of universities ranked 421-430. Four other Turkish universities join Bilkent in the top 500: Koç University (in the group ranked 431-440), Sabancı University (in the group ranked 461-470), Middle East Technical University (in the group ranked 471-480), and Boğaziçi University (in the group ranked 491-500).Overall, this year’s QS report ranks the Massachusetts Institute of Technology first, Stanford University second, Harvard University third, California Institute of Technology first, Stanford University second, Harvard ...
Students of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering Marek Novák, Tomas Pikous and Barbora Suchanova are developing.Thanks to their solution, the students achieved worldwide victory at the prestigious Microsoft Imagine Cup in Redmond on July 27th. This brings $ 250,000 worth of prizes. More than 50 projects have advanced to the finals of the competition from national competitions. Startup X.GLU, founded in May 2016, works with smart phones. It immediately informs the parent of the child about the measured values, also informing about the child's position. In case of complications, parents can intervene immediately. Read more ... go to the page ... news ... education ...